LEVEL-1 COACHES EDUCATION PROGRAM-CEP
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
· Cricket Coaches.
· Former Cricketers.
· Current Cricketers.
· PE Teachers from schools.
· Sports Parents.
WHY LEVEL 1 COACHES
- Enhance knowledge!
- Aspiring Coaches – To build capabilities across the delivery mechanism.
- Open your own cricket academy.
- Academy Owners – To help them understand the delivery mechanisms better and improve delivery to the students.
- To learn Academy management skills, Communication to help them succeed in the rewarding career of a Cricketer.
- Monitor your own academy.
- Players – To help themselves understand their game better and be a mentor to their teammates.
- Open a rewarding career avenue since there is a huge demand for Cricket Coaches professionals.
- Take your career to the next level by getting specialized Cricket skill knowledge – For schools, Colleges, Cricket Academies.
- Train your children as sports parents.
- Aspiring Coaches – To build capabilities across the delivery mechanics.
• Set-Up, Technical Nuances, and Common Mistakes for Various Shots,
Running between the wickets.
• The Correct Fielding Techniques, Throwing Techniques, Catching in
• Various techniques of Action, Run-up, release, etc. Functional
skills of Fast/Slow Bowling
with various types of Swing/Spin.
• Various Techniques and challenges aligned with bowler types.
• IMPORTANCE OF FITNESS.
• WARM UP & WARM-DOWN.
•HOW TO SHOOT VIDEOS & FILING VIDEO ANALYSIS FORM
• GOAL SETTING.
• SKILL ACQUISITION.
Mr. Satrajit Lahiri:
BCCI Level ‘C’ Certified Coach,
ECB LEVEL ‘III’ Certified Coach
Former visiting faculty of Coaches’ Education, NCA, BCCI.
HOW DO WE TEACH?
1. 40 Hours Live Sessions for 5 days.
2. Exam on the 6th day.
3. Complete Study Material (Handouts) for future reference.
4. Assessment on the last day. Theory & Practical Exam.